Saturday, February 13, 2010

Getting Started

As I look at my blog, I see that my last post was titled "Finishing Well" and that I posted it 4 months ago........I realize that to truly "finish well" one must START....which I am not doing very well with this blog. Truth be told, I'm not a real computer oriented person and I'd rather be out and about, with people, than on this machine. But I have new inspiration.....I watched the movie "Julie and Julia". I was motivated to do two things - blog and cook! I realize that every entry does not have to be a serious scripture oriented sermon, so I'll work more on blogging about life in Congo - whether it's ministry, frustrations, fun, or daily stuff. I also realized that I have several cookbooks I'd love to cook my way through......we'll see how I do - on both counts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment